Flute I $446,100
9m Lot Width
Enquire about the Flute I
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
One of our newest home designs, Flute I is a 4 bedroom home that has been created to fit 9 metre wide blocks. The master suite is located on the upper floor of this floor plan. To see a version of this home with the master bedroom downstairs see Flute II.
The contemporary elevation offers would-be home builders plenty of street appeal while inside the home boasts a large open plan living area, dedicated media room, separate activity room and luxury master suite with his and her robes.
To fit this much living space into a 9 metre wide house plan is testament to the hard work and dedication of our in-house design team, who constantly push themselves to new levels of innovation. It is one of the many reasons Novus Homes is recognised year after year at the Perth home building awards.
As you examine this narrow lot floor plan in more detail you will notice a few highlights that are sure to impress. First on the list is the clever use of lines as you walk in to the open plan living area. The clever angle of the kitchen bench, matching the line of the bulkhead ceiling opens up the area as you enter and take in the views out to the alfresco, giving a real sense of light and space.
Upstairs the minor bedrooms are within close proximity to the activity room, ideal for the kids to watch a movie or enjoy some time spent video gaming!
This really is a 9 metre wide house design that ticks all of the boxes!
Novus Specification - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Get our state of the art technology package, valued at over $22,000, at no extra cost.
Sign up to build with Novus Homes for a limited time only and get our smart wiring package, multi-room audio, lighting control, home security package, keyless entry and more!Find Out More