Esteem Premium $490,200
14m Lot Width
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
Winner at the 2017 MBA Housing Excellence Awards, the Esteem is a stunning two storey home, from its modern facade right throughout the interior where space has been cleverly maximised to offer every luxury. Sleek design is evident across both floors with a unique take on a typical layout that works to make this home both functional and stylish.
The Esteem is designed for a 14 metre frontage with the master bedroom upstairs and the living areas including sitting room and guest bedroom downstairs. Minor bedrooms are placed upstairs with a separate retreat, study nook and balcony.
This is the display home version of this home design. We also have the Esteem II and the Esteem III for those who love the home but are looking for a similar design to better suit their budget.
No matter which version of this stunning two storey home design you choose, The Esteem is a home built for family living. With the master suite located on the upper floor, this 4 bedroom configuration is perfect for those parents who like to be close to children at night.
The guest bedroom on the ground floor gives visitors some welcome privacy, but is also a great option for those with a teenager in the house who is looking for some space of their own.
The upper floor retreat is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of wine in the evening or a fresh cup of coffee in the morning, stepping out on to the balcony to take in the views and make the most of what two storey living is all about.
There are not too many two storey home builders in Perth who could create a home quite like this. Come and see it for yourself.
Premium Specifications - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco’s lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner’s future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry with 20mm edging, 1 colour selection. Kitchen with 40mm edging.
- Smeg 60cm wall oven or 90cm underbench fan forced electric oven stainless steel.
- Smeg stainless steel gas or Electric Induction Cooktop.
- Smeg 90cm stainless steel slide out Rangehood or 90cm Canopy.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Quarter Round gutter profile.
- Concealed flush bolts to double doors.
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Balconies with stainless steel handrail & fixings.
- Full Internal painting 1 sealer + 2 coats.
- Customwood nosing to windows.
- Custom fit melamine WIR and robe fitout including bank of drawers & open shelves.
- Tile insert floor grates throughout.
- Ceramic tiling where specified, $50m2 PC allowance based on 340mm x 340mm tiles (Mitred).
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Stars & Void with stainless steel handrail & fixings (choice of top mount or side mount).
- Hobless detail to all showers.
- Vitreous china wall faced toilet suite with soft closing seat white (from Premium Range).
- 1.00m height wall tiling to Ensuite and Bathroom (excludes WC’s).
- Full cabinets to Laundry including 1 bin drawer.
- Structured cabling Package (NBN compatible) with cable to roof, 2 C1D1 TV/Data points and 1 D1 Data/network point.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switches covers (choice of 4 colours).
- Instantaneous HWS with recessed box.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes Premium Specification get in touch today!
Display Home Location
50 Sumich Gardens, Coogee
Stephen Matthews 0415 263 548
Saturday to Sunday 1-5pm, Wednesday 2-5pm