10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Edge
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
One of the newest home designs in our range, this home is perfectly suited for 10 metre wide lots boasting plenty of street appeal as well as 4 spacious bedrooms, a rarity among homes designed for narrow lots.
You will not find another 10 metre wide home in Perth that includes 4 bedrooms, huge scullery, guest bedroom with private ensuite, a study, home theatre and a separate sitting room upstairs, plus a master suite that is beyond compare. This is truly one of a kind.
Walk around any new land estate in Perth, paying particular attention to the 10 metre wide blocks of land with garage to the front and you will see the difficulty in presenting a front elevation to the street that really offers a lot of kerbside appeal.
The Edge, we are sure you will agree, is testament to the in-house design team at Novus Homes and their ability to continually strive for innovation and intelligent home design. It is one of the many reasons Novus Homes is among the most awarded home builders in Perth.
However it is not just the outside that will be appeal to potential new home builders. Step inside and you will be amazed at the amount of accommodation our team have managed to comfortably fit into a 10 metre wide home.
As you scan the floor plan pay particular attention to the open plan living area and contemporary kitchen layout. Looking out to the rear alfresco area this is an entertainers dream, with the huge walk-in pantry / scullery that allows you to hide away all the mess and save it for another time!
The other sure-fire highlight is the master bedroom. With 4 bedrooms in total you would be forgiven for thinking the master would be quite small. However nothing could be further from the truth. This resort style master bedroom, with retreat nook, massive walk in robe and luxury ensuite has to be seen to be believed!
Novus Specification - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!